FilledThis offer is not available anymore
You will play an important role in acting as the first impression to current and potential employees but also to our outside guests. You will be responsible for the management, development and supervision of the delivery of the initiatives that will improve Scopely BCN People Experience and our Barcelona Workspace.
What you will do:
· Manages the coordination of building space allocation, forecasting, layout, and furniture/decor to optimize workspace;
· Provides regular space planning updates as well as reconciles monthly BCN facility expenses;
· Manages day-to-day facilities services and vendor management including lunch catering, snacks, beverage machines, etc. to deliver on the strategy and targeted ROI defined by (or in partnership with) our People Experience and Engagement team;
· Manages parking and commuter programs for BCN office;
· Manages day porters and cleaning crews to ensure that workspace is clean, organized and well maintained, develops and/or implements programs to drive behavior change/adherence to quality standards;
· Manages building access, cameras, alarms, and security personnel for BCN office;
· Tracks and manages access for new hires, terminated employees and contractors;
· Act as liaison between building management and Scopely;
· Ensures maintenance & repairs are completed in timely manner. Develops recommendations and implementation plans for driving greater cost efficiency and quality across all above areas of facility management;
· Implements physical security standards, policies, procedures, best practices and conducts training to continually elevate the impact of protecting Scopely’s people, assets and reputation for BCN Office;
· Implements, and maintains security and safety procedures to meet required codes and regulations.
· Designs, develops and implements on-brand communication strategies (Scopely workplace / Inside Scopely, new hire and onboarding materials, ongoing announcements as needed) to ensure Scopeleans have clarity, commitment and capability to ensure our work space in in line with our vision of efficiency, collaboration, safety, orderliness, brand and community.
· Acts as work site ambassador conducting office tours, and coordinating visitors from other Scopely offices;
· Be a cultural ambassador; promote Scopely’s BCN social activities such as football competition, cinema nights, any others. Actively contribute on creating positive energy and enthusiasm around the office.
· Event planning and management, internal and external: working closely with local leadership and Global Experience and Engagement team on hosting and planning local events including Global All Hands, Tapas and Breakfast, game launches, company trip, summer party, winter dinner, recruitment events, meet-ups, and others;
· Design, send and collect employee survey data for activities and events (e.g. language courses, clans activities, any others) including attendance and satisfaction.
What you need:
· 5+ years of experience in facilities, security or property management;
· Worked with a global company with 400+ employees or larger.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
Target start date:
September 15, 2019.
EU working permit is required.
Scopely company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.