NPAW is looking for an OFFICE MANAGER; a methodic and organized person, able to work in an autonomous way; a versatile and easygoing person.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Maintaining inventory of office and break room supplies
- Providing general support to visitors.
- Answering the phones and scheduling appointments or meetings
- Compiling, copying, collating, assembling and generating reports
- Typing, editing, copying, scanning and distributing documents and correspondence
- Shipping, Receiving and Processing of packages and mail
- Arranging travel details (flights, accommodation, etc.)
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Monday - Friday 9.30 - 18:00 (30min lunch break)
- Proficient in English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Level of Education: FP or CFGM / CFGS or higher.
- Experience in customer service and/or administration will be considered as a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel, in particular)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A service oriented person, proactive and resourceful.
- If you want to join a fast growing company and be part of a an amazing technological challenge, this is your opportunity! Besides, you will enjoy a great working atmosphere and a lovely international team (we have more than 20 nationalities!)
- We are based in Poblenou. Our brand new offices are near the beach, where some of us go running and swimming during our breaks and play volley every Friday! In winter we prefer to stay afterwork in the office having unlimmited beer, coffee, tea, cookies (or fruit for the helthiest) in our kitchen ;)
- We offer career development opportunities. In fact, 53% of the roles in management and middle management were internally hired. We also help you to develop your skills when needed (languages, product, technology trainings...)
- We offer flexible remuneration options (Restaurant, Transport & Nursery Tickets), great discounts on high quality healthcare coverage, flexible working hours, team buidings... and much more! Come join us!