Over the past year, our small team has solved a wide variety of cases, such as analysing beer drinking and hairstyle trends using our visual recognition tool, as well as identifying prospective leads by deriving insights from the maps. Curious about the whole story? Find out more about our past projects here.
- Take the lead in setting up and organizing our new 3-story office
- Work together on the development of our office policies
- Manage the office calendar (meetings, out of offices, birthdays) and take the lead in organizing our (monthly) team events
- Plan travel arrangements for team members going abroad
- Manage supportive administrative duties
- Be both the physical and digital welcoming face of our company
- Make sure the office is always a functional working environment
You like to work together and thrive on the challenge of further bringing together our rapidly growing team in the Amsterdam office. Departing from your own proactive attitude and exceptional attention to detail, you have the gift to organize and enthuse others. All this is made possible thanks to your fluent English and Dutch language skills. Any previous experience in office management is always a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Great office location in Rokin, Amsterdam (5 minutes walk from Dam Square and 15 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central station)
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere and no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, or social events