What’s this role about?
As an office coordinator at Auvik, you’ll wear many hats at our rapidly growing software company. We recently closed a $20M round of funding and we’re expanding—fast. Your job will be different every day. You’ll make sure the office runs smoothly doing things like entering invoices, arranging catering, ordering supplies, equipment and furniture, and helping to plan events.
What will I be doing?
- Greet visitors, manage couriers and delivery services
- Manage our snacks, coffee, and weekly catering
- Order office supplies, office furniture, and computer equipment
- Set up computers and systems for new hires
- Help with payroll and benefits
- Distribute employee gifts
- Help with social committee and events planning
- Coordinate weekly presentations with head office
- Come up with new ideas for how to make the office more efficient and a positive experience for all
- Reconcile transactions in our expense system and help with various accounts payable tasks
- Coordinate with the landlord, estate management, and councils on security, parking, rates, reconciliations, and other building-related matters
- Take the lead on any office space improvements or renovations
- Book travel as required
What are we looking for?
We want to talk to you if you’re:
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A striver who isn’t afraid to tackle new challenges and make ongoing improvements
- An excellent communicator with strong English-language skills as this role will work closely with our head office in Canada
- A masterful organizer with a keen eye for detail
- A juggler who can manage time to accomplish a wide variety of tasks with conflicting priorities
- Experienced working in a professional office, preferably in a tech company
- Comfortable with various technologies and software programs, including Macs
- Able to draw on your good working knowledge of financial and accounting principles
- **Please note. This role is part-time and is anticipated to offer 15-25 hours of work per week.**
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Awesome or bust—those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
Auvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.