When did you achieve your life’s best work? Maybe it’s still to come.
At Typeform, we believe our best work happens when we genuinely care about people. That’s why our culture—just like our product—puts conversation first to really connect with others.
When you sit at our Barception, you don’t end up with just a coffee—you develop relationships. You build trust. You map out Typeform’s next successful product together on the back of a napkin (here’s hoping).
We’re looking for an Office Coordinator to help everyone feel at home in our Barcelona office.
Here’s Maite, our Workplace Manager:
“Our team needs an experienced, proactive and smart person responsible for our office operations in our HQ office”
Are you literally hands-on? Do you like working in an office environment without being glued to your seat all day? Do you have next level problem-solving skills? Do you like gourmet lunches?
We’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Answer employees’ questions and solve requests through our ticketing system.
- Manage providers & contractors (caterers, bookstore, etc.)
- Do office walkarounds (or runarounds if you prefer 👟) and be our office guardian.
- Provide administrative support, be the go-to-person for any office-related questions, and stay on top of agreed actions.
- Improve, update and create new processes to bring our team efficiency to the next level.
- Update our ever-changing seating plan.
- Make the newbie onboarding process a great one.
- Keep our wiki updated and stylish:)
Here’s what we’re after:
- You’re fluent in English and Spanish.
- You’ve got amazing teamwork skills and a proactive, hands-on approach.
- You’ve got excellent organisation/admin skills.
- You’re familiar with Agile methodologies
- You’re attention to detail is so good you noticed the mistake in this sentence.
- You can multitask and you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- You’re empathetic and great with people.
- You’re a clear and effective communicator.You’re enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Think you can deliver the goods? Click Apply now to start the conversation.
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.