We are a Barcelona based technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We enable airlines to grow incremental revenues, expand their distribution and improve their process management with products that are intuitive, innovative and market leading.
Our product suite has expanded to include 9 ready-to-go solutions that connect with airline PSS and associated systems to deliver great results. Our most recent launch, Nina, is the leading white-label chatbot solution for the airline industry. We have 13 contracted clients with more to come in 2017. We are now being recognized by the industry as a go-to provider for innovative and well crafted solutions.
The small team at Caravelo are focused on easy integrations, beautiful design, great code and delivering meaningful results to our clients. We believe in maintaining agility and friction-less practices to build and deliver great products that our clients and their customers love.
Caravelo is the place for you if you would like to:
- Take full-ownership and responsibility of your work
- Work hands-on with products from A to Z
- Be autonomous and proactive
- Continuously learn and improve as a pragmatic developer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Experience in building JVM based systems
- Grow our Passenger Intelligence Platform
- Create and maintain bots for airline customers
- Design and implement microservices to add platform capabilities
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js (or equivalent)
- Good software analysis and design skills
A plus but not required
- A full-time job based in the beautiful city of Barcelona
- Competitive salary
- Starting as soon as possible
- Answer a quick 10-question form
- Short phone chat to introduce each other
- Complete a home based project (in your own time!)
- Technical interview with our CTO (face-to-face or via Skype)
- Meet the team, are we a match?
- Welcome to Caravelo!
Caravelo’s yield management solutions are easily aligned to customers commercial strategies and integrated with multiple IT systems, helping all types of carriers generate revenue.