We are looking for you!
In GuideSmiths we are looking for someone passionate with willingness to participate in challenging projects as well as being part of our Business development goal based on being the best international software boutique to work with.
Our ideal candidate would be a Node JS Backend experienced Engineer with knowledge in Node JS, with a high English level as we work with international clients. Therefore, being fluent at english is a must.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Professional career development.
- Corporate Culture based on Remote first, Agile development and fluent communication.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Social Benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Restaurant credit card or Budget aimed to Training courses based on your needs.
- WeWork offices located in Castellana 43, Madrid.
- Best hardware for Developers (i.e. MacBook Pro and 27-inch screen).
- English classes available.
What are the requirements for the position?
- At least 2.5 years of professional experience as a Backend Engineer.
- Solid knowledge in Node JS.
- English (Provable minimum B2+)
- Extensive backend testing experience, specifically with AWS and microservices architectures.Assure quality of a high reliability site.
- Work closely with the entire team to ensure that the site accomplishes the highest standards of quality in the backend.
- Follow Agile / Scrum principles.
What other technical skills add value to your profile?
- Experienced in working with modern libraries and frameworks such as RabbitMQ, Redis or similar and be familiar with tools like Babel, Webpack…
- Knowledge about Docker.
What will you be working at in GuideSmiths on a daily basis?
- Backend in Node JS: you will be in charged of routing the corresponding data, storing and processing them in order to ensure that business team, is able to perform their analysis and people that work with the Apps, will be able to consume them. All this is designed in an architecture based on microservices.
- CI/CD based on AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Use of database as Mongo or relational databases (as SQL Server, PostgreSQL) .
- Unit test and test e2e.
What skills add value to your application?
- Passionate for technology and coding.
- Being able to work with international team members.
- Seek for continuous improvement.
- Clients and results orientation.