At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, TUI Espana, Telefonica, Generali, eDreams and ODIGEO to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
As our number of enterprise clients and satellite offices continues to grow, we’re in need of visionary leaders. That's why we are looking for someone who will be responsible for new business channels for the Spanish/Portuguese market - focusing on leveraging our current network to deliver quality SQLs and pro-actively identifying new opportunities for business. Act as main point of contact for marketing and partner management, identifying opportunities to drive quality leads for the BDM team and helping execute e.g. events.
Why we need you:
- As a New Business Lead, you'll ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system. Manage, track, and report on all activities and results in close collaboration with sales operation
- Ensuring marketing leads are followed up and identifying ways to improve conversion to SQL
- You'll conduct market research to explore new and different opportunities for generating leads to sell Usabilla
- You'll develop and document BDR processes and tactics and continuously improve on them in close collaboration with other new business leads
- End responsibility for the demo target of the team; track sales team metrics and report data to management on a regular basis
- You'll be the main point of contact for Marketing and Partnership Management, coordinating with them on advertising opportunities, press announcements, speaking engagements and thought leadership content
- Assisting with and driving attendance to events, trade shows, and other customer facing events
- Accountable for SQL’s from marketing and partner activities
- (Co-) Responsibility for the recruitment of new team members and training new team members to ensure success
- Handling inbound demo requests
- Acting as a role model within the team how to represent Usabilla's impact, purpose, and values
A relevant Bachelor degree
- You can communicate in Spanish on a native level (spoken and written) with fluency in English
2-3 years professional sales experience, preferably in tech/software industry and B2B
Considerable experience in solution-selling and a proven track record of sourcing new accounts
You’re driven, passionate, and enthusiastic.
Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point
You have a keen interest in the tech industry
We’re growing fast as new opportunities continue to arise, a flexible and enthusiastic attitude will ensure you keep up with the pace
What we can offer you:
A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
Top-of-the-line company Macbook and iPhone with contract
Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge
An extensive education budget
Daily healthy office lunch with the team
Team drinks (at least) once a month
High fives and fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But, whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 100 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, creative thinking, and regular outings.
So, we’ve kept you hooked until this point and life as a New Business Lead - Spain/Portugal seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - we’d love to hear from you! Send over your resume and cover letter including the top 3 reasons why you’re a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email email@example.com.
Oh, and recruitment agencies & headhunters, we don’t require your services.