Dorna Sports is an international sports management, marketing and media company which manages among others MotoGP™ the pinnacle of motorcycle racing competition.
Please, your CV PDF must be included in the application
- Setup and maintenance current and future Network infrastructure Switching and firewalls
- Follow-up Support Cases and Incidents
- Organize Security Alerts
- Write internal documentation, technical procedures.
- Perform Network Maintenance (Apply Updates, configure Backups, improve current configurations and infrastructure…)
- HelpDesk to internal users (setup/maintenance computer/printers and phones)
- Knowledge in terms Active Directory/Office 365/MDM/virtual infrastructure
- Improve current security rules
- 3 – 5 Years in similar position
- Mixed environments Cisco/PaloAlto/BlueCoat
- Spanish, Catalan and English communications skills
- Proactive and Teamwork
- Virtual Infrastructure, Virtual Desktops
- Networking focused to Video and audio
- ArcServe Backup / Presstore / Veeam / Veritas DLO
- SAN & NAS Storage
We Will Give You
· A competitive salary based on experience.
· Benefits package including annual discretionary bonus
World Perks: Live MotoGP™ competitions paddock and circuit experiences, business casual dress code, Life & Health insurance, significant discounts in Dorna sponsors products like cars and motorbikes, etc.