What we offer
- Hybrid workplace policy
- International work enviroment - Proudly, we have 52 different nationalities.
- Continious training - We never stop learning.
- Latest technologies - Thats why we need you! To keep all our technologies up to date.
What you will be doing;
- Troubleshoots problems with Data network and security infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, proxy servers and make corrective actions when necessary
- Cable and patching network data center and brunchs, rarely replace obsolete devices for new ones.
- Manage ISP trouble tickets
What we need you to have;
- 3 years of experience with Data/Voice services.
- Intermediate English Level or higher (Fluent in English and Spanish both verbal and written).
- Desired experience with Networks/Services based on main manufacturers: Cisco, AVAYA, Genesys, Fortinet, Azure, f5, WirelessLanController
- Desired experience configuring and maintaining cisco ASA 5500-X Series, FortiGates.
- Desired Certifications; Voice Services Certifications, CCNP Routing & Switching, SD-WAN Technologies, Azure, AWS
- Willing to travel to the branches around EMEASA (one per month, only 2-3 days).
We’re Ria Money Transfer
A subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), Ria is a leading expert in cross-border payments that delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable international money transfers. With the second most extensive cash settlement network and the largest direct bank deposit network in the world, Ria gets money to where it matters. We’re focused on harnessing technology and, as part of Euronet Worldwide, we provide a suite of state-of-the-art fintech products and services that bridge the gap between digital and physical transactions. Our omnichannel products and services, provide unprecedented choice to our customers and growth opportunities for our partners.
With presence in more than 160 countries, and more than 490,000 locations worldwide, we’re committed to helping millions of people send money home to their loved ones around the world, knowing that our customers deserve much more than just a fair price: they deserve empathy, hope, and ultimately respect. Join us in our mission to open ways for a better everyday life.