What you tell your friends you do:
"Many times I feel like an explorer in the jungle, discovering new lands of technology and innovative products. Other times I feel like an archeologist translating mysterious hieroglyphics when I am learning a new framework or using a new Saas provider. What makes me wake up every morning is living in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, led by the philosophy that work can be serious, but it should also be fun!"
What you will really be doing with your team:
- You will be part of our agile, multidisciplinary team. We are very proud of the excellent standard of technical knowledge and skill we maintain but are even more proud of the open and human environment in which we work. Our diversity makes us who we are and, from the beginning, you will have a powerful voice as part of our team.
- You will work on the Payment Gateway, which has a lot of traffic and is used by our customers.
- We keep the team in sync with daily stand-ups and have regular retrospectives to discuss things that are going well and opportunities for improvement.
- Quality is part of our core values, so best practices are a must.
- Think about the release and delivery of software. Continuous integration, testing, and delivery are in our DNA.
- Embrace a lean mindset taking products to production.
- Shu-Ha-Ri: watch, repeat, master. Learn from your team, practice, and evangelize about what you master. Learning and improving are part of the journey.
Any day in your team:
09:00 - 09:30*: Check the telemetry dashboard, evaluate code inspection report, and acceptance test execution.
09:30 - 09:45: John sent an interesting article in Teams about lambda architecture.
09:45 - 10:15: Grab a coffee and banana, update our Scrum board and meet your product owner and rest of the team.
10:15 - 12:50: Extend one of our API to include a new feature.
12:50 - 13:00: Commit and make a pull request.
13:00 - 14:00: Take your meal card and have lunch. Enjoy a coke with a colleague or a game on our arcade machine.
14:00 - 17:50: Refactoring and peer programming based on feedback from a colleague.
17:50 - 18:00: Push a release to the Test environment, finish up some work.
18:00*: Talk about our new team building. It will be awesome! * Flexible schedule (from 7.30-10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!).
Types of Payvision projects we work on:
- Powerful payment solution: build high scalable rest APIs processing millions of transactions per day.
- Fraud scrubbing engine: stop fraud nightmare analyzing events in real-time.
- Merchant journey: engage customers facilitating onboarding and consolidating our relationship.
- Merchant Boarding: the process of adding a new merchant in a payment gateway system so that merchant can access their API and test the Payment Gateway.
Role requirements, do you think we’re a match?
- 4+ years of experience working with Dotnet.
- It would be great if you have experience working with SQL, Elastic, and Angular (latest version), we work with these technologies on a daily basis.
- Also, if you ever worked with Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ… even better! We also work with these technologies.
- Proud of using software development best practices.
- Interest in scalable, resilient, distributed architectures.
- Enjoy working in an agile collaborative environment.
- Are you proud of the work the team delivered? Present the achievements of the sprint to your Dutch product owner in the demo meeting in English. We need a fluent level of English.
- Share with the department the latest technologies that you have used for a new project.
What we offer:
- Mediors: 30-40K / Seniors: 40-50K.
- Remote work twice a week. *During COVID time you can work remotely.
- Flexible schedule (from 7:30 to 10:00 to 16.30-19:00 and Fridays until 15.00 as it´s time to have a long weekend!)
- Meal card 9€ per worked day.
- Medical insurance.
- Transport card or parking spot.
- 25 vacation days and extra time off options.
- Kindergarten checks.
- Continuous learning: free language classes, IT certifications, technical events, budget for books, and online training sites.
- The positive spirit within a top-notch international team.
- Share the glory of disrupting the fintech landscape.
- Challenging projects and freedom to experiment.
- An unbeatable environment (rest area with videogames, free coffee/tea/fruits)
- Team buildings and regular parties (when it is safe to do so again)
Our screening process:
We’re dedicated to working ethically and with transparency in the world of payments. That’s why you’ll also play an important role when joining us by completing pre-employment screening. This is part of our selection process to hire reliable, honest, and skilled colleagues. That means the screening can include checking your references, CV, diploma, and/or other documents, as well as sending us a self-declaration form and statement of good conduct. Thanks for your collaboration!