For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs. We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly. We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Find out!
Currently we’re looking for a senior .Net developer that wants to become an SRE to join our international DevOps team. Are you an experienced .Net Developer who thinks about the next step in the career? Are you interested in developing your knowledge about infrastructure? Perfect, because we can help you :) We're open to hiring and accepting 100% remote work from within Spain or Poland with the commitment of coming to the office, if necessary (every 3 to 6 months), whenever COVID ends and it is no longer a threat to our health.
The challenge is as enormous as the scale and style of the whole DocPlanner undertaking - we are the world's leading marketplace for doctors and patients, enabling booking and management of doctor's offices (SaaS model). We are a leader in 11 countries, creating a tool for over 92k active doctors. What is more, 61.9 mln unique patients are visiting our website each month. Last month, 4.8 mln medical visits were booked on our website. We have 7 offices around the world and our team consists of over 1000 people.
- 100 000+ req/mi
- 60+ database instances.
- 60+ microservices at various stages of advancement.
- 100+ developers in 2 locations.
- 4 main programming languages (PHP, JS, C#, GO).
Still not sure if it’s worth applying? Check an article written by Łukasz Barulski - our SRE Team Lead, and learn about the deployment flow in Docplanner.
What will you do with us?
- Develop your infrastructure-related skills.
- Make sure that all of our services are written in a way that makes them highly available.
- Fixing urgent issues and optimizing performance.
- Support other team members in their daily work.
- CI / CD development & maintenance.
- Maintenance, development, and monitoring of Kubernetes clusters in several AWS regions.
What experience and skills, do you need to do a great job in this position?
- .net Core experience.
- Object-oriented programming skills (understanding SOLID, GRASP, YAGNI, DRY, etc principles).
- Experience in tuning/working with MSSQL/PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Experience in working with TDD, DDD and Databus
- Basic experience with CI / CD
- Basic experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes (it can be from your self-learning)
- You have knowledge of building a scalable HA architecture.
- You are not afraid of working with microservices.
- You've heard about Terraform and GO.
- Positive attitude and ability to build interpersonal relationships.
- You can communicate in English (both spoken and written - min. B2 level)
- Team leading skills (nice to have)
You will get in return:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills (48-55K gross per year while we are doing the development path to become an SRE. Salary ranges for an SRE/DevOps, Mid: 35k - 50k, Senior: 50-80K)
- ⚕️ Private healthcare plan.
- ✌ 23 free paid days.
- 🎉 Additional paid holiday on your birthday/work-anniversary to celebrate with your loved ones or to have a self-care day!
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us.
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country).
- 🇬🇧 Free English / Spanish classes.
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
- 💪 Access to hundreds of gyms in Barcelona for a symbolic fee in partnership with and joy
- ⛱️ Summer schedule every day of July and August. (BCN)
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high!
Want to see how life at Docplanner Tech is and what to expect? Take a look at our pages to get a better idea:
Facebook | Docplanner Tech page | Medium | Glassdoor | Linkedin | Twitter
You can also join our community by signing up for our Newsletter