With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing mega fast and now have 300+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome and Curitiba. And new one to come this year. Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest startups in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy (e.g. econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it).
We are looking for a very motivated individual, who likes teamwork and is an excellent .NET developer. We offer to work on our platform, helping bring it to the next level, implementing new features in a smart and efficient way.
- design, build and develop applications used by millions of users around the World, both from code and architecture site
- give a lot of input to innovate the technology
- work on projects that are helping to achieve the goals of teams and the company, maintain autonomy doing that
- cooperate and help other Developers, as we all have the same goals
What we are looking for:
- at least 2 years experience working with OOP preferably on .NET applications,
- experience with relational databases (MS SQL),
- know what SOLID stands for,
- ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently,
- understand the business aspects of implementing projects,
- can design complex functionalities in a scalable architecture,
- can optimize the quality, complexity and efficiency of the code,
- are able to communicate in English.
It will be a big plus if you have:
- ability to use queues: RabbitMQ,
- experience using NoSql databases,
- experience in working with TDD, Databus,
- Azure experience,
- experience with synchronous/async interface development,
- willingness to close every part of the world in microservices;),
- passion for your work and you like to talk about Eric Evans over coffee.
What we offer you?
- salary (35.000-50.000€ gross/annually),
- stock option plan (you become a partner :)),
- relocation package,
- working in LEAN environment in a multi skilled and international team,
- flexible working hours,
- private health insurance,
- free coffee, drinks, fruits and snacks,
- great working environment awarded with the ‘Best Workplaces Spain’ in 2013 & 2014,
- 2 minutes away from the beach and next to the biggest mall in Barcelona,
- yoga once a week,
- do video games or Oculus Rift mean something to you? Then our Gamer Room is meant for you!
Please note that by applying to this offer you accept the following statement:"I agree that Doctoralia SL with headquarters in Josep Pla, 2, edif B2, planta 13 - 08019 Barcelona , processes the personal data that I have provided, including my image, for the needs of the recruitment process. I declare that I have read information about processing of my personal data by Doctoralia SL in connection with the recruitment process."