Our pleasure, we are Youwe - a full service digital agency established in 2000. With more than 130 of the best developers, designers, data-driven marketers and strategists, we've been working hard on the online success of our customers. That’s probably the reason why we won the FD Gazellen award four times in a row and we have been nominated for the Innovation price 2018. That makes us one of the top 3 B2B leading internet agencies in the Netherlands. We are an agency with offices in Rotterdam (HQ), Amsterdam, Groningen, London, Helsinki and Kiev.
We don’t believe in management layers,
we manage ourselves in a scrum way. We describe our self as: smart,
dedicated, independent, inspiring and we share our knowledge/ best
Youwe delivers successful online concepts on : E-commerce, Data, CMS and Marketing.
At the moment we are creating a new team in Amsterdam who are fully dedicated to one specific client. Medisoft is an ambitious startup in Amsterdam that specializes in developing and marketing its proprietary solutions bespoke for the pharmaceutical market. Their aim is to disrupt the pharmaceutical market through our innovative patient-centered product development.
YOU and WE!, together we make a great team. Want to stay ahead and go Beyond with us?
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable, extensible code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Flexible working schedule;
- An informal working environment, with a pool table and frequent team parties;
- The ability to build a new startup company in Amsterdam from scratch, with your input;
- We prefer not to manage you. Therefor, we give you a lot of freedom. This includes organizing your own work, suggest improvements and new ideas, plus build your own processes;
- An awesome office in Amsterdam, easily reachable by public transport;
- A personal budget for training courses and events to keep improving yourself.