Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute on our SaaS platform.
We truly believe that investing in technology is the key to bring our product to the top of the market. We are in constant growth searching for new talent and investing in our team’s career and personal development.
If you are ready for a challenge with a great infrastructure based on AWS cloud services like EKS, betting for CI/CD, DDD, event sourcing and much more, this is your opportunity.
We are looking for a dynamic and highly analytical backend engineer who will join our multidisciplinary team.
This is what you'll be doing:
- Analysis and design reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Analysis of requirements for the new features for our current product.
- Communicate and document solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Provide technical context and find key points to boost the best decisions, being able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Collaborate with the team to bring solid software to production.
- Keep the code clean and review your teammates’ designs and implementations regularly.
A few things we value for this position:
- > 5 years of previous experience as a Software Engineer
- Continuous improvement and open-minded mindset, with the willingness to always learn new things.
- Analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- High communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in C#, postgreSQL and .Net Core, Linq and with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Expertise with Domain-Driven Design, CQRS and Event Sourcing..
- Good experience with environments based on Kubernetes and Docker.
- Good experience with GIT source control.
- Spoken and written English.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish/ English lessons
- Referral program
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) Team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private Health insurance (AXA)
- Training & development program
- International working environment