Join our development team, where things move fast
thanks to some great open source tech. We combine .NET Core with AWS,
Linux, Microservices and more… In our cooperating teams in Amsterdam and
Barcelona, we work in squads and Scrum is key. Are you ready to get
freaky with our tech stack?
Your mission at Fourthline:
To build a great Core application that works smoothly for everyone that uses it.
- You design, you develop, you test, you deploy and maintain and improve our software
- Since we have a lot of things going on, you are able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables that we decided upon in the sprints.
- As a senior, you are able to coach and mentor other people in the team in Amsterdam and Barcelona
- With your experience, you contribute to our growth with what you learned from your successes and your failures, and take responsibility in the architectural decision making.
- Get everything documented properly, the boring part - we know - but oh so important… Ok, not everything… most..!
- You understand the entire development lifecycle and work closely with others in squads, with the DevOps and QA team
- You combine technical and soft skills to tackle other people's challenges, understanding that people-based solutions are are just as needed as technology-based ones.
NET Core 2.1 – We have a Microservices Architecture that includes REST APIs, Dockers, Queues (RabbitMQ), RDBMS (PostgreSQL), Data Warehouse (AWS Redshift), and a lot more!
Therefore you have:
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general
purpose programming languages, of which at least 3 years in .NET
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework 4.5 or above (.NET Core is a huge plus)
- Good knowledge on C# (5 or later)
- Unit and integration testing (MSTest, XUnit, Nunit)
- Worked with ORMs (Entity Framework)
- Knowledge of Linq
- Worked with Git / TFS
- ASP.NET implementing REST APIs
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and CI /CD
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency
**We highly prefer people living in the Netherlands already. We will not relocate candidates for this position, and are only able to provide VISA support for those already in the Netherlands.**
What you get from us:
At Fourthline, we care about attracting and retaining excellent people. That's why we don't only offer a stack of the most modern technologies, but also...
- The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing company that works with leading names in global finance
- A competitive salary and pension in place
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- A workplace in our beautiful new office right next to the beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- The option to travel to our Barcelona office from time to time
- After work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Flat structures and open communication.