Multi-platform applications senior developer (C#, Xamarin, Desktop and Mobile)
As a senior developer , you will be in charge of designing and building desktop and mobile applications running in several platforms (Linux, Mac, Windows, Android and iOS) and using C# Mono, Xamarin, Gtk+ and GStreamer among other technologies. You will be joining our software development team, working in the development of our own products: RiftAnalyst or LongoMatch, video analysis tools, the first one for eSports and, specifically for League of Legends and the second one, for the traditional sports like football, basket, handball , etc.
We are a team of passionate engineers trying to follow good development practices, using a 3 weeks development cycle with our custom implementation of Scrum, one that simply works for us. We use git as our version control system, try to write as much documentation as possible, use feature branches and peer-review as well as unit tests, continuous integration and automated builds.
We are looking for a good engineer with an extensive knowledge of C#, that knows how to write async code and have experience developing cross-platform applications from its initial design to the final packages released to end users. You must be capable of leading the design and implementation of new features, empowering code reuse across platforms and mastering the development lifecycle of an application, both mobile and desktop. It will be a plus if you have your own side-projects and you have already shipped an application of your own. But above all, we are looking for passionate individuals that love their jobs and are not afraid of taking new responsibilities and leave their comfort zone.
- Strong Computer Science background.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience in C# with Mobile and Desktop applications
- Knowledge of the Xamarin development ecosystem.
- Passion for clean, stable and unit-tested code and some love for DevOps lifecycles (building, testing, delivering)
- Experience building mobile application for Android and iOS.
- Experience building desktop applications for Mac or Windows.
- Capable of writing async code.
- Deep knowledge of any UI toolkit
- Fluent using git: you know how to work with branches, create pull requests or rebase other people’s work.
We will also like if you:
- Know how to design user interfaces with XAML
- Have experience with multimedia applications, like video players or camera capturers
- Have a good understanding of the MVVM design pattern and data bindings
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Love any kind of sport that can be analyzed
- Salary based on your experience
- Great work environment
- Work-from-home on Fridays
- Half-day on Fridays
- 25 vacation days
- Gym and private medical insurance
- At least 2 team buildings per year
- Fruit on Mondays
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!