Creditas is the main 100% digital platform in Latin America, which uses proprietary technology to enable, through guaranteed credit, new achievements in all stages of its customers' lives. It was responsible for changing the credit scenario in Brazil and in its portfolio, it integrates Loans with Guarantee of Property, Vehicle and Private Consigned. In order to also offer an innovative experience in the contracting of non-financial products, it created a set of solutions, which contemplates three ecosystems: real estate, automotive and employee benefits.
Founded in 2012, it has 1,600 employees located in its offices in São Paulo, Porto Alegre, Recife, Valencia (Spain) and Mexico City. It has received over R$ 1.2 billion in investments from international Venture Capital funds and has stood out in KPMG, Business Insider, Glassdoor and LinkedIn rankings as one of the most promising and innovative fintechs in the world.
Our Product Technology team
With a focus on creating the best and most personalized experience for Creditas clients, the Product Technology team is responsible for offering the most complete and innovative financial product portfolio in the industry by building a fully automated and intelligent digital platform. We seek to be a reference in high capacity innovations, solutions and agility of delivery so that the strategy and execution of technology is connected to our purpose and clients
What your day will be like
- Build high-quality software solutions ensuring functionality, maintainability and performance, as well as testing and quality practices
- Ensure that all technical solutions are aligned with our business strategy and understand the impact impact of our product-related initiatives to our end-users
- Participate in designing solutions with evolving architecture, and constantly learning and applying new technologies and ways of working
- Collaborate with the evolution of the team's technical skills and continuous improvement efforts that impact several teams
- Work in a collaborative environment where pair programming, feedback and motivation to develop yourself are common practices among our squads
What we are looking for
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies, proactive, true team-player, think like owner, brutally honest, and open-minded personality
- Familiarity with agile and lean philosophies as well its frameworks (Kanban, Scrum, Scrumban, Extreme Programming)
- Good theoretical background, ability and concern with technical excellence and best development practices (like DDD, TDD, architecture, code design, paradigms, microfrontends, etc.)
- Ability to develop and implement REST APIs
- Passion for quality and testing practices.
- Experience (or willingness to learn) in Kotlin, Java, Spring Framework, Docker, AWS Cloud, gRPC services, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB development
- Knowledge in single page application frameworks (React, Vue or Angular)
In addition to those skills, we value a lot, but we don’t necessarily require them since we all learn continuously, if you’re also familiar or have experience with:
- Developing distributed microservices
- Specification by Example process
- Kafka or other Event Stream Technologies
- Mobile (React Native or Flutter)
What you will find
💪 A strong culture that always empowers people to be who they are and how they impact on how we work
🔝 We are True Team Players! You can participate in #CreditasEndurance, a project that encourages the crew to play sports and strengthen team spirit. For this, we subsidize some races and triathlon!
📣 We are radically honest! Here, you will find an environment that values constant 360º feedback and 1:1
🕐 Manage your own schedule with flexitime and home-office possibilities. We are working fully remote during the COVID, and after everyone is safe we will have a mixed model; working from home but also sharing work time in our office
🍒 Restaurant ticket
🚉 Transportation ticket
🏨 Health Plan, Dental Plan and Life Insurance
🏊 Gym assistance
👌 Psychological help
🚀 We love to learn! #Learnfast. And we help your training by offering a training budget
Here we value the plurality of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, nationality, ability, sexual orientation, ancestry, and age because we believe it is very important to share unique ideas and points of view. With different backgrounds and perspectives, our crew members can better understand our actual clients and find the best solutions for them.