We’re looking for a Mobile Paid Marketing Manager who is passionate about their work, adapts easily, and shares our company values!
A little bit about us
Leadtech has been fostering and developing innovative digital businesses across several industries since 2009. It has since then expanded to a team of over 500 committed employees working all over Spain. We are thrilled to have more than 23 nationalities working together and very proud to see that our products and services are enjoyed by millions of users monthly around the globe
How will you make a difference
Create a paid social media acquisition strategy for Mobile Apps:
- Own and develop a social media advertising plan including photo and video content.
- Responsible for developing the social ads area for mobile applications from scratch.
- Ensure campaign goals and deadlines are being fulfilled to the highest standard
- Responsible for the professional development of the team, as well as providing guidance and monitoring of KPIs
- Build campaigns in different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Linkedin
- Identify new channels where there is opportunity to grow and expand the brand
- Creative copywriter + editor Asset creation and adaptations for social campaigns ensuring they meet platform specs.
- Manage relationships with an in-house team and external agencies/partners and ensure the right delivery of assets
- Execute continuous AB tests, collect and analyze data, and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in your campaigns
- Optimize copy for paid social ads campaigns
- Collaborate with ASO specialists to maximize apps visibility
- Perform periodical competitor analysis
- Define retargeting/remarketing strategies
- Target audiences for each purpose
- Implement retargeting/remarketing campaigns
- Management and optimization of remarketing campaigns
- Compiling performance reports
- Reporting and analysis on different performance metrics: CPA, CPL, CPI, ROI, LTV and Social Media KPIs
What will make you stand out from the crowd
- At least 5 years of experience in Social Media Advertising campaigns
- At least 2 years of experience leading a team
- Proficient in Facebook and Instagram Ads is mandatory
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase & MMPs
- Advanced level in Power Editor & Facebook Ads Manager
- Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok Ads experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- Very strong attention to detail
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and synthesize large amount of data
- Flexibility, being able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Desire to share your experiences and knowledge
- Team worker, self-motivated and proactive
We’re team-first. If you believe in the power of collaboration and that the team’s success is your success, then you’re one of us!
Fun is fundamental. We believe in forming strong bonds in and outside the office. That’s why we have a team-building budget and organize activities to enjoy ourselves.
Positivity wins the day. Bring a positive attitude and communicate openly. Self-awareness and an openness to learn are always a plus.
Perks of being one of us
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Flexible time off, no blackout dates, plus your birthday, Christmas’ Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Remote work
- Flextime (7 – 9:30 a.m. / 3:30 – 7:30 p.m)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!) + 35-hour week in July and August (free afternoons here we come!)
- Enhanced career path designed just for you
- External training budget
- We celebrate all company landmarks
Sounds good? Apply now! We’re looking forward to getting to know you.
Our exceptional offices are in Barcelona's Blue Building, right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you'll enjoy perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and will be able to take part in our game competitions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
The personal data you provide will be used solely to manage your candidacy for the purposes of this position. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005. Additionally, you can email us at protecciondedatos@LeadTech.com, including documentation proving your identity.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
We think big... and work bigger, and that's why we do business internationally with over 100 passionate professionals who speak over 15 languages fluently. A global team of focused experts in a range of fields:
We analyze, we socialize, we write, we code, we design, we calculate, we decide, we collaborate, we generate, we engage, we program, we create… The real question is what don’t we do?!
With a truly modern approach to company culture, our values, diversity, flexibility and an active work-play balance are what make Leadtech unique.