There are more than 300 million reasons to join Brainly — one for every student you’ll help go from questioning to understanding. Team up with us as we build and continue improving one of the most popular ed-tech products on the planet. In a world of questions and uncertainty, you can be part of the answer as we shape the future of learning and change lives, one student at a time. If this excites you, you know what to do next.
Let’s get to know each other. And get ready to make a difference!
The mission of the Mobile Infra team is to provide training, automation, and tools which empower engineers to create the best mobile applications and user experiences possible. The work is mission-critical, directly contributing to Brainly’s technology infrastructure. As a member of the team, you will contribute to the mobile release management platform designed to facilitate continuous integration and overall product quality. Furthermore, you will be responsible for maintaining existing e2e test suites and helping us shift left by integrating testing into the developer’s daily workflow.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute to the mobile release management platform
- Maintain existing test suites
- Advocate for Behavioural Driven Development and continuous testing
- Help us engineer our testing pyramid
- Help us shift left by integrating testing into the developer’s daily workflow.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 1-3 years of experience testing mobile applications using Appium for both Android and iOS
- 1-3 years of experience contributing to the mobile release cycle
- Experience creating automation for compliance checklists
- Application of BDD and/or TDD concepts in daily workflow
- CI/CD tools such as GitHub Actions, CircleCI, or TeamCity
- Analytics tools such as Allure, Graphana, etc
- Experience with REST APIs, Postman, and GraphQL
- Ability to use XCode and Android Studio to run apps and collect log analytics
WHAT WILL BLOW OUR MINDS
- Experience integrating automated alerts with Slack
- Experience building test automation frameworks
- Experience testing hybrid mobile applications
- Experience with at least one of the following: XCUITest, Espresso, UI Automator or other mobile testing tools
- Experience with at least one of the following: JUnit, Karma + Jasmine, Jest, Cypress TestNG, pytest, or Mocha
WHAT YOU GET BY JOINING BRAINLY
- We want to see you grow along with us – you will have 800$ per year for personal development, extra time for attending conferences and workshops, and unlimited access to an online learning platform (courses from Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, and many others!)
- Health is important, which is why at Brainly, we fully cover private health & dental care packages for you and your family and provide you with a sport card (Multisport Plus in Poland, Andjoy in Spain)
- You will also get an access to online individual psychological consultations with professionals in English & Polish via the Mental Health Helpline
- Flexible working hours – working requires communication, so we work within the European business hours, but we also know that life may be unpredictable, so if you need to jump out of work (doctor’s appointment, emergency, anything) – no problem!
- Your personal concierge AskHenry will support you in your daily duties, eg. planning your dream vacation
- We will provide you with all the necessary equipment & tools, including an additional budget for accessories which will make your remote setup even more comfortable.
- You can join internal communities and contribute to charity, diversity and inclusion initiatives, take part in great internal events or represent Brainly at conferences or meet-ups.
WHAT IS BRAINLY
Brainly is the online learning platform where over 300 million students and parents go from questioning to understanding. With their smartphones, users can snap a photo to instantly solve any problem or homework question and be matched with a Brainly product such as Community Q&A, Brainly Tutor, Math Solver or Textbook Detective.
Brainly is built to provide students, parents, experts, and teachers with a collaborative platform and tools needed to succeed in any educational environment. Based in Kraków, Poland, with U.S. headquarters in New York City, Brainly apps and websites are visited by users from over 35 countries.
Backed by Prosus, Point Nine Capital, General Catalyst, Runa Capital, Learn Capital and Kulczyk Investments. Learn more about Brainly at www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. will process your personal data to participate in this recruitment process. If you want to know more about how Brainly processes your personal data please click here.