eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 18 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to join our Mobile Marketing team in Product department. The role will be based in Barcelona, Spain and will report to the Head of Mobile Marketing.
The Mobile Marketing Analyst will play a key role in analyzing data and communicating insights that help the Mobile Marketing team and the Mobile Product team to take key business decisions regarding the mobile business, ensuring as well accurate data reporting.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Perform complex analysis on large data sets using appropriate data analysis techniques and tools with a strong focus on quality;
- Identify and analyze relevant customer and product data to drive business goals and validate mobile marketing and product decisions, turning data into actionable insights;
- Analyze performance and KPIs to develop insights and forecasts;
- Build and maintain different reporting tools, such as dashboards or reports, to share user behavior information with stakeholders;
- Contribute to drafting LTV model and new projection models for User Acquisition and engagement.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a data analyst in a digital environment, with at least 1 year of experience in a large-scale online industry.
- Degree in Economics or quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.).
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Qlikview, R, SQL and Excel.
- Experience in A/B Testing is preferred.
- English speaker with good written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Team player with a positive “can do “ attitude.
- Passion for numbers and analytics.