Fleet management services is one of the hottest and fastest growth areas in the car services industry at this moment and it is our challenge to outperform the market at any moment.’
Thomas Schmidt, MD TomTom Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is the fastest growing business unit within TomTom. It’s main SaaS platform WEBFLEET supports over 49.000 business customers worldwide to realize substantial operational performance improvement. With a strategy of indirect and direct sales as well as M&A, TomTom Telematics grows with more than 30% yearly. Would you like to be part of a team that challenges itself to outperform daily and contribute to growing a new (SaaS for Business) market?
“Would you like to design the mobile applications for the Connected Cars of the future?”
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Develop with us our next generation connected car mobile application portfolio,
- Collaborate with other developers, UX engineers and product owners,
- With your Scrum team live an agile iterative software development cycle
What do we expect from you?
There is no set route to become a Mobile Frontend Developer at TomTom. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have a degree in computer science or similar.
- You are a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented, quality-focused, yet still agile person; you will interact a lot with UX engineers, other developers, component owners and system engineers.
- You have a clear overview about all layers in computer software development.
- You have good command of English
- Flexibility to work on React based Web frontends and Mobile applications is a plus
- Flexibility to work on server side components and APIs is a plus
What you can expect:
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert
developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the
TomTom Telematics Service Platform.
Let’s not forget the good stuff
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
- Lunch Vouchers
- 50% discount on purchase of TomTom products;
chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international
environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on tomtom.com/careers. Pre-employment screening is part of the selection process.