FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Reby is a new fast and convenient Urban Mobility service that provides on-demand electric kickscooters. We are a new stealth-mode tech mobility startup based in Barcelona. We have an outstanding team coming from companies like Rocket Internet, Linio, Twitter, Uber, Lyft or Tesla. We are well-backed by top-tier investors and launching operations in Barcelona pretty soon.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Data Scientists.
As a React Native Developer you will work closely with the product team in order to understand and advise on the best approach to achieve the objectives. We don't need you to be a Senior, we just need you to be great!
As a Mobile Engineer, you’ll architect and develop mobile applications for iOS and Android using React-Native. You’ll work with your team to create software which gathers millions of data points.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with Product, Design, Operations and other Engineers to understand users’ needs and refine solutions have them reviewed by your peers (and review your peers’ code), implement, ship and maintain them.
- +1 year experience at ReactNative programming environment.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution.
- You’ll have strong experience of React-Native framework and solid understanding of the Android and iOS ecosystems.
- Most importantly you’ll display a desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly and have zero ego.
- Good communication skills in Spanish and English are mandatory
- Our team needs a professional who is analytic, goal-oriented and quality-focused.
- Work with a strong international team where your opinion matters.
- Social and team-oriented culture.
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability.
- Free coffee
Reby company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.