eDreams ODIGEO is one of the world’s largest online travel companies and one of the largest European e-commerce businesses. Under its four leading online travel agency brands – eDreams, GO Voyages, Opodo, Travellink, and the metasearch engine Liligo – it offers the best deals in regular and charter flights, low-cost airlines, hotels, cruises, car rental, dynamic packages, holiday packages and travel insurance to make travel easier, more accessible, and better value for the more than 17 million customers it serves across 44 markets. eDreams ODIGEO is listed in the Spanish Stock Market.
We are now looking for a Mobile e-Commerce Product Owner to join our Native Apps Team in our Product department based in Barcelona, Spain.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Develop a longer-term product strategy for our Native applications ( iOS and/or Android).
- Creating the frontend Product roadmap for our native initiatives.
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution).
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance.
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives.
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog.
- Work closely with Stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines
- Working in coordination with the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product.
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations.
- Managing project development.
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Developing project plans and associated communications documents.
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans.
- Driving the mobile product development with a team of engineers and UXrs.
Required skills and experience:
- 5 years of experience in the e-commerce industry (previous focus on conversion in the travel industry will be preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on native solutions (iOS, Android).
- Previous experience as Product Owner (agile methodologies).
- University degree.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Technology passionate.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Excellent communicator.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Problem solver and can do attitude.
- Loves Challenges.
- Results driven.
- Proficient English required.
- Experience in international environments.