We are seeking a team oriented, highly structured, can-do mobile developer to join our team for a long term engagement. Help us move the frontier of user experience in medical systems.
We’re a startup with our main office in Stockholm and our Software engineering branch in Barcelona. Would you like to put your developer skills to real, life-saving use at a highly progressive startup aspiring to change the outlook for millions of patients? Take part in disrupting the way patients are diagnosed and solve a problem costing global healthcare $6B every year.
Our ambition is to extract, facilitate and present the very best of human and machine intelligence around Medical Image diagnosis, wherever and whenever needed. We offer an atmosphere where the sky's the limit, where we seek to become the very best of UX simplicity and intuitivity in the complex field of Medical Expertise and AI interaction.
You are an Experienced React Native Mobile Developer. Your heart is in the code, clean reusable components and over the last few years you’ve seen a range of complex mobile solutions take shape. You are an eager learner and excel at incorporating new technologies, methods and practices into your own delivery. You take pride in producing highly structured, quality and maintainable code. You have the ability to understand the ambition and mission of the Collective Minds Radiology company and turn this into an awesome user experience. You have worked hands-on in multiple different mobile frameworks and understand the pros and cons between them.
At Collective Minds you will be exposed to cutting-edge medical software technology and be part of creating the next generation of global medical imaging platforms. You will be an integrated part of a passionate and fast-moving team developing and providing a world class global service.
In this role, you will acquire unique competences in enabling entrepreneurship in the highly regulated medical and pharma industries.
- Deliver pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across mobile platforms
- Build an app that feel truly native while using web technologies
- Build structured and reusable components
- Optimize application for speed and interaction
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure multi-OS compatibility and correctness
- Coordinate with the other teams and layers of the product
- Bring the team insight to new mobile possibilities
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience building React Native or other advanced frameworks apps
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for native performance
- Strong team player with a commitment to perfection
- Drive all your work in English
- Experience of native code Swift/Java/Kotlin
- Medical imaging such as DICOM
- Atomic design or other highly structured paradigms