Userlytics is looking for a Mobile Developer to join our team and help us grow our state of the art user experience testing platform!
We are a remote user experiencing testing platform, with hundreds of multinational enterprise customers all over the world.
Our development team is based in Madrid and includes a collegial group of software engineers and a talented sales, marketing & operations team. We also have offices in Miami and Austin, USA, and we have a leading platform and big plans for new capabilities as we scale from a dynamic company to a global enterprise.
What do we need?
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with knowledge of Android and iOS native development. Our roadmap includes tons of new cool features that we will deploy to continue to amaze our customers.
You will be responsible for new features analysis, code development, debugging and support of possible incidences.
You will learn to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; and identify bottlenecks and bugs while devising elegant solutions.
• Upper Grade Educational Cycle or technical degree that involves programming
• At least 2 years experience creating, fixing, maintaining, and expanding native mobile applications (Android and iOS apps)
• Java, Objective C and Swift knowledge
• A solid grasp of object-oriented programming
• GIT version control (good knowledge)
• Clean Architecture and TDD is a plus
• Proactive, accountable, flexible, analytical, pragmatic
• High motivation to learn and grow
Our mission is to make the world more user friendly, this should drive you too.
What we offer?
Flexible working hours, a young team, a great atmosphere and loads of opportunities.
• A fun and young multinational team
• Interesting projects and applications used by thousands of users around the world
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work part time from home, depending on the circumstances...
• Office in central Madrid!
If you are interested, please apply.