We are looking for a mobile developer that believes in what the SkinVision technology can mean for millions of people around the world to join our team and bring our applications to the next level.
In this position, you’ll be part of the mobile development team (Android & iOS) and help us maintain, improve and revolutionise the applications.
Our technology stack consists amongst others of Swift, Java, Ruby on Rails, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS (EC2, RDS, Redshift, SQS and various other), Torch & Keras.
What you can bring:
* Experience creating mobile native applications for Android or iOS.
* We are on Swift and so are you. We don’t do Kotlin yet, but are open to hear your thoughts and let you convince us of its power.
* You understand SOLID and clean architecture principles for creating testable and maintainable code.
* Experience with CI systems and application test frameworks and -platforms is a plus.
* Experience with static analysis tools such as Instruments, PMD, FindBugs, SonarQube etc. is a plus.
* If you bring knowledge around image processing / camera technology, that’s great!
* Experience with scrum / agile estimation – you know how to manage your work effectively/predictably and to work with a team.
* You understand that you can use data to improve not only the function of the platform, but also how to make it operate even better. SQL and performance optimization is a plus.
* Not too experienced yet, but love this opportunity? We would love to hear from you anyway!
This position is for the Amsterdam office - we unfortunately cannot accommodate remote contributors at this moment.