Are you a passionate and creative mobile developer with a high level of engineering experience and a need to be challenged? Do you want join a team building an innovative and lasting product?
Strands is looking for you! Join our Engineering Team and help design and develop cutting edge FinTech software that enables banks to offer personalized digital banking experiences.
Reporting to the Mobile Technical Lead, the candidate will take responsibility for the user interface and online experience in a rapidly evolving new product that is being developed by a fast-paced and dynamic team.
You will work closely with our international offices – Barcelona, Miami, Buenos Aires and Singapore – and with our customers, some of the biggest financial institutions in the world.
- A bachelor degree in Software Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of mobile native applications development
- Good knowledge in Objective-C and/or Java. Swift is a plus
- Familiar with REST APIs and JSON / XML data exchange format
- Experience building complex user interfaces for mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Xcode to build iOS applications
- Working knowledge of Android Studio to build Android applications
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Fluency in English