Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California we have physical offices in Barcelona, Madrid & Oporto, but our awesome team can be found in more than 8 countries and 12 cities.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer who is eager to make an impact on people’s lives, and will run the extra mile for this. Below you can check all the requirements & desired skills we are looking for.
- Proficient on any or several OOP language (C#, JAVA, swift, Kotlin other). We user C# on our daily basis
- Experienced with git
- Want to get immerse on mobile development
- You apply these concepts as bases of your daily development MVVM , IOC, DI, design patterns
- Familiar with unit testing
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming, thread handling and context synchronisation
- Worked on AGILE environments with SCRUM or Kanban etc.
- Experience with version control systems (bitbucket, github, git lab ) Pull requests, branching…
- Git advanced user
- Used to apply UI code optimisations on Android and iOS
- iOS, Android release, distribution on stores, in-house and internal testing
- Knoledge of push notification systems
- Experience with database for mobile (code first)
- Published apps
- Used to work with design to developer tools (Zeplin, Invision..)
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines systems (mobile oriented)Knowledge on analytics and insights systems (AppCenter, Firebase, etc)
- Knowledge on UI testing
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Indefinite type of contract
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remotely
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Join us!
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.