Curelator is a digital health company focused on developing a clinical grade disease management platform for patients and clinicians. The company is base in Cambridge MA with operations in the US as well as Barcelona, Spain, UK and Germany.
Our product is a clinically validated patient-centric, digital platform that combines big data and proprietary small data (n=1) analytics to measure the impact of a wide spectrum of factors and medications on individuals with chronic diseases who have debilitating episodic attacks.
N1-Headache, our first application is being used in clinical studies with multiple institutions, which have generated several groundbreaking findings that have advanced the clinical management of migraine. Curelator collects patient reported data remotely and provide individual analysis to headache clinics.
We are looking for full-time contractor mobile applications developer (iOS and Android), intermediate or senior level, to further architect, design, and build an iOS and an Android mobile health tracking apps.
As a mobile app developer, you will:
- Implement new features and maintain our iOS and Android codebases.
- Participate in the code reviews.
- Participate to the testing and release to Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Participate in the elaboration of new mobile products.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow well implemented iOS and Android apps, built accordingly with the Clean Architecture. We are strong believers in using the right tool for the right job and we hire people who like challenges and keeping up with new technologies.
You will work closely with our CEO, Clinical VP, Product Manager, Designers and other developers (mobile and backend). You will also get the chance to collaborate closely with our data scientists. We have smart and fun team of effective and communicative people spread between Boston, Barcelona and the UK. We are looking for someone based in Barcelona, who can work part-time remote and part time from our office, with strong communication skills generally and especially in English.
- Swift, Objective-C and Kotlin experience, having worked on one or more iOS and Android apps, currently available in the App / Play Store
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current iOS and Android platforms.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest iOS and Android SDK developments.
- Amazing human, self-motivated and strong teamwork skills.
- Commitment to development best practices, including Clean Architecture, TDD and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Fastlane a plus.
- Experience with REST API interfaces.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Between €35,000 and €50,000, depending on the experience, plus an equity sharing plan.