We're growing fast and are looking for an experienced, open-minded and well-rounded mobile application developer with strong Android and iOS skills to join our team and help develop our applications.
We are now undergoing an exciting transformation and understand we will only be the best company if we can attract and retain the best people, and this is a great opportunity for a dynamic individual to spearhead a new phase of growth for a fast-moving technology company.
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product owners to developer new features in our native Android and iOS applications.
- Act as a mobile knowledge resource for your team and others.
- Explore new technologies and ways to improve our apps.
Required skills & experience:
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems.
- Keen to work collaboratively with people in and outside the team, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Deep understanding of modern mobile development.
- Know how to write readable, maintainable, performant object-oriented clean code.
- Experience with main iOS and Android frameworks.
- Experience with Android Studio and others Android development tools.
- Understanding of Cocoa design patterns and API design.
- Experience with GCM, In-app purchases, Realm, Android annotations, Retrofit
- GIT and git-flow
- A passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as XP, Lean, and Kanban
- Readiness for technical challenges and excellent analytical skills
- Being self-motivated, well-organized, quality-oriented and a strong team player
- Exemplary communication and people skills, in a technical or non-technical context
- Open work environment with young, dynamic and outstanding international teams
- Working in a vibrant and fast paced company
- Free Breakfast every Monday
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Free beverages and snacks (coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit)
- Working in sunny Barcelona
ABA English Culture:
at ABA English we don’t rely on machines to produce our product, we
rely on people. With that in mind we constantly strive to provide the
best working environment possible to ensure the success of each member
of the ABA team.
When choosing a place to work, we
believe culture is one of, if not the most important differentiator.
After all, it's where you'll spend the majority of your week! Our office
in Barcelona is in a start-up hub for creative businesses.
we wake up we look forward to coming in, and find our jobs challenging,
stimulating and enjoyable. We take pride in working for a business
that's both highly innovative and making a lasting positive impact on
the world, and enjoy kicking back after a hard week's work with an
inter-company hangout and beers. Every quarter we try to go out for a
cultural or team building event.
If this sounds like something you can handle and would like to be a part of, then we would love to hear from you! All applications must be in English.