lastminute.com is the European Travel Tech leader in Dynamic Holiday Packages. It operates a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Volagratis, Rumbo, weg.de, Bravofly, Jetcost and Hotelscan.
Our mission is to lead the travel industry by leveraging technology to simplify, personalise, and enhance our customers’ travel experience. Experts in brightening up online travel, we help our customers find and do "whatever makes them pink".
We continuously invest in talented people who ensure our offering is closer to the needs of the customers and keep us at the cutting edge of technology evolution. We run our business in 17 languages and 40 countries, with more than 1,500 employees spread across our offices worldwide, developing our own products and services to power the entire traveller journey for millions of people.
At the heart of our culture is a commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or expression and accessibility. We strongly believe in an equal opportunity space, which is welcoming and celebrates the uniqueness of everyone who works here. We value different lived experiences and respect viewpoints, as we know unicity drives innovation. We want to make sure our people reflect the communities across the world we help travel.
lastminute.com N.V. is a publicly-traded company listed under the ticker symbol LMN on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We are on a mission to enrich the life of travellers as we want to be the most relevant and inspiring travel company!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Product Manager to join our Mobile App team. Our current team covers all the main responsibilities (product / development / copy / design / analysis), but as we plan to grow the team, we are looking for a second PM to boost our mobile app. We believe in small and effective teams with a high level of autonomy and accountability. We have high ambitions to grow our mobile App share in the company, so it’s a very exciting moment to join the team!
As a Product Manager, you are skilled at understanding the Why, the How and the What of building great viable products which keeps high product-market fit over time, delivering impact at scale on millions of users. You also know how to acquire new users and optimise the retention rate to grow our user base.
Previous mobile experience is definitely needed; however, we’re looking for a person with the growth mindset to be a fit across the team: proactive, motivated, passionate about creating amazing mobile user experiences, friendly, team player and an honest and fun professional to be around with.
As a Mobile App Product Manager at lastminute.com, you:
- In coordination with the other PM, are the owner of the success of your product area by defining, monitoring and managing a set of KPIs.
- Contribute to the definition of your product strategy.
- Lead the entire product lifecycle of your initiatives from conception to delivery and beyond, and work closely with cross-functional teams through every step: business & user needs definition, concept, design, test, release, analysis.
- Drive the execution of the roadmap by maintaining a clear set of priorities, helping remove blockers, maintaining alignment with stakeholders and web teams when needed, prioritising the product backlog, coordinating with the team about the rollouts.
- Conduct user research and allow a continuous discovery process with every source of user feedback (interviews, Store reviews, etc.)
- In collaboration with the analyst, monitor and analyse product metrics to identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and measure the success of the last releases.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to ensure that the app is user-friendly and visually appealing.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the quality of the releases.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to keep them informed of product progress and solicit feedback.
- Challenge our current ways of working, and continuously learn and share knowledge about Product and the App world.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager, in the mobile app space.
- Knowledge about React Native apps, or both iOS/Android apps.
- Experience in Apps for the European market.
- Product mindset, and experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Demonstrable experience to turn concepts into product iterations. You have led product iterations integrating user research and data analysis that have a proven impact on the success and KPI of your products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Tech literacy and can lead conversations with software engineers effectively both in discovery and delivery phases.
- Passion and enthusiasm: you love what you do, and you have a passion for mobile apps.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience in App user acquisition is a strong plus.
- Experience working with cross-country teams will be nice to have.
- Previous experience in the travel industry is optional, but a passion for travel is surely appreciated.
About the team
Our mobile applications team is spread across different European countries, which is why our teams have a high level of communication, adaptability and teamwork like few others.
Our international product team combines user centricity with an entrepreneurial mindset to create great products and to reach our business goals.
Our culture is to support each other, challenge ourselves and others, to improve and help each other grow.
If you think we’re a fit and that we could have fun together, please let us know by applying to the position.
What we offer
By joining our company, you will have the chance to:
- Join a dynamic team in an inclusive-international environment
- Grow thanks to the career journey and our internal mobility perspective
- Manage your own schedule thanks to the flexible start and end of the working day
- Work a shorter working week (36h), of which 4 hours on Friday morning (we are in a trial period).
- Get focus time for learning, development and deep work on Friday mornings
- Work partially or fully remote according to local laws
- Enjoy continuous training thanks to our company platform
- Benefit from employee discounts on travel
- Receive 2 days off per year for the purpose of volunteering
- Get free snacks / fruit / hot drinks / water / beverages at our offices
- Participate in amazing winter and summer corporate events
- Benefit from extended parental or marriage leave according to local laws