Adkomo is an AdTech company based in Barcelona, one of the most attractive tech & innovation hubs in Europe. Adkomo helps Brands and Agencies reach out to their prospects and convert them into loyal customers. Our office is based next to the lovely Barcelona’s beach so you will enjoy your lunch break with a super view of the Mediterranean Sea, You will work in a fully International Environment!!
@About the Job
We are looking for a for a super-skilled, highly motivated Mobile Account Manager that will join our Demand Team. This team manages a worldwide portfolio of Clients (Advertisers) and help them with their User-Acquisition Strategies.
Ready for your next adventure? Join us as a Mobile Publisher Manager in our Barcelona office.
- Integrate, setup, and test new Advertisers campaigns
- Be Innovative, out of the box thinking
- Onboarding new Advertisers (Agencies & Direct clients)
- Help to drive business growth, develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives
- Work closely with your team and provide support when needed
- Monitor, analyze and optimize on daily basis your Advertising campaigns
- Constantly identify and explore new opportunities to grow your client portfolio
- Pull, analyze (data analysis) and send reports to your clients
- Follow operations workflow and suggest improvements to the process
- Business Development, we are always looking for new partners
@What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to learn from talented and experienced marketers
- Your voice counts and we want you to be a part of Adkomo success. Share you ideas and take ownership of new projects !
- Represent Adkomo at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Supportive, fun and flexible work environment that values innovation, creativity and new ideas
@Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- Fluent in English, talking and writing (other languages will be highly valued)
- Experience in the AD-tech industry will be highly appreciated
- Have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to relate results to business objectives
- Strong analytical background and critical thinking
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics (Have good working knowledge in MS Excel)
- Team player
- Interview (Video conference or face to face interview)
- Case Study
- Analytical Interview
- Industry Review & Best practices shared prior to joining the team
You must be allowed to work in the EU and looking for an end of study internship
Want to join Adkomo? Please send us an updated CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a short statement telling us about why you are the right for the Team.