YouGov is an international research data and analytics group.
We help the world’s most recognised brands, media owners and agencies to plan, activate and track better marketing activities. As pioneers of online market research, we have been building an ever-growing source of consumer data for the past twenty years. Creating the richest and most complete understanding of your customers’ complex lives. We call it living data.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do. Unlike our competitors, we understand how opinions and trends change from day-to-day, week-to-week and year-to-year. That’s why we have built a platform that gets you right to the source for reliable, accurate data that reflects the reality of a complicated world. Imagine if you could know what 17 million+ people in over 55 markets were thinking now? Or last week? And do so again and again? That’s why we’re different.
Rather than commissioned research that’s already out-of-date by the time it reaches someone’s inbox, our data is alive. So, no matter how quickly things change, our clients are always in the know.
YouGov. Living Consumer Intelligence.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office-and-remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
You will be part of the YouGov Online Department based in Warsaw. YouGov Online builds user-facing infrastructure, for example:
We are also responsible for many other products such as SaaS Platform product that provides access to audience data and enables customers to find out what makes this audience unique compared to the rest of the population.
Each cross-functional team is responsible for each product - you will be able to show initiative and see how your work makes difference.
- 3-5 years of Python experience
- You are a type of person who thrives on building backend services, modern APIs and taking active role in architecting the solutions for the product you work on. You get excited when you can help to grow your colleagues’ skills and support other engineers with your expertise.
- You are a good communicator, and you see value in good documentation, deployment plans and test plans. You have a true passion for technology and Python and keep your knowledge up to date, seek out and reduce complexity and make decisions based on data not hunches,
- We are a team of exceptional individuals, each bringing something unique but all being simply put… nice so in addition to the above we believe you are approachable and helpful, show initiative and step in to help solve problems as well as mitigate and reduce conflicts rather than escalate them.
Here's what you receive from us:
- Exciting technology stack: Python 3.7+, Flask, Django, WagTail, Celery, Elasticsearch, Mongo, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, AWS and much, much more.
- Ability to focus on what you do best
- Stable employment at a global company
- Clear development plan and career ladder
- Fresh fruit, coffee, cool beverages, snacks
- Private medical insurance, MultiSport subscription and in-house hackathons