TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000's and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities.
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest tech-nologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets.
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
What you will do
You will be part of the technical conversation to find the best way to implement a new ecosystem with millions of concurrent requests, in an Event Driven approach and oriented to feed our Data Model.
- Code new components in a DDD approach.
- Modernize and improve existing code.
- Triage, diagnose, and solve high traffic production problems.
- Advise on issues relating to performance and scalability.
- Develop unit, functional, integration tests.
- Be involved throughout the full lifecycle development process.
- Document existing and new systems and components.
- Good knowledge with microservices design.
- Experience with AWS services.
- Good experience with PHP7 but not scared to dig into a PHP5 legacy monolith.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Experience working in high traffic environments.
- A great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, mentoring, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent trolling skills.
- Business Level English: all spoken and written business communications are in English.
- Experience with either Golang or Nodejs.
- Experience with CI and CD.
- You like to help elderly cross the road.
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours.
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design you own calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Hybrid remote model office.
*Please note: All applications must be submitted in English