We are looking for a mid to senior level C++ Developer to work alongside our team of Machine Learning and DSP researchers to design products that harness Mogees’ patent pending technology and shape the way we physically interact with the digital world.
Mogees is a multi-award winning technology company working at the cutting edge of tangible controllers and human computer interaction. Mogees’ research focuses on empowering everyday physical objects with new digital capabilities and to shape the landscape of tangible HCIs for the future. Our existing products utilise our patent pending technology which combines audio analysis and machine learning techniques to allow anyone to transform nearly any object into an expressive musical instrument with virtually no latency. Mogees' products are now used by thousands of musicians, artists, and educators around the world.
Working with Us
Its an exciting time to come and work with us. Our growing team has
the opportunity to perform groundbreaking research and create solutions
that will make their way into real world products, and have a meaningful
impact in the way we interact with the digital world. Mogees promotes a
balanced work life culture, offering perks including project bonuses,
conference attendance stipends, personal project support, and
Mogees Ltd can provide Visa sponsorship if required.
We are looking for a C++ developer with DSP experience to:
- Understand and implement algorithms from academic papers and
scripting languages into clean, modern, efficient, reusable, and
reliable C++ code
- Have familiarity with audio and/or continuous sensor signal processing in real time
- Work independently and collaborate with our team of Machine Learning researchers to implement working prototypes and real-world applications
- Generate clear code documentation for other team members
- Perform quantitative and qualitative evaluation of your code solutions against different pre-recorded datasets
- Provide accurate development time estimates and stick to them
We’re looking for someone with:
- A degree or other higher level qualification in Computer Science,
Engineering, Mathematics or relevant field, or 2+ years of professional
- Proven track record in producing professional C/C++ code
- Experience with real-time DSP applications
- Experience with SVN tools (i.e. Git)
Competitive salary based on experience.
This is a full time position. Part time positions can be discussed.
Mogees is currently considering setting up an R&D team in the following locations;
London, Berlin, Barcelona, Milan.
Please indicate your availability to work from each of these locations, as well as start date in your application.