Package: Market rate + Incredible bens
Here at Cloud IQ we are one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies, with a client base that boasts the likes of PayPal (official, exclusive partner) Puma, EE, Allianza, Bose, Samsung, Wowcher, TUI and many others. Our bespoke conversion rate platforms enable global Ecommerce customers to monitor and elevate customer revenues, via machine learning, data analytics and AI. Our mission is "to level the ecommerce playing field" by developing tools within the budgets of organisations of all sizes. We were recently named one of London's most visionary digital companies in last year's Digital Innovators Power List. Also, we recently partnered with PayPal in the Summer of 2017 to act as their official build partner (exciting times ahead!)
With a recent partnership with PayPal in the Summer of 2017, we have an exciting vision for the future. We are very proud of our team at Cloud IQ, where we promote a culture that fosters creativity and innovation at every step, whilst being dedicated to providing the best customer experience for our clients and end users. We collaborate in an awesome agile environment, use the latest technology and working practices to constantly improve and learn...It’s a great place to work!
Offices globally - London, Sydney, San Jose, Madrid & Cardiff
Head count: 150+
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Mid-Senior level Full stack developer to join one of our London-based development teams and work on the evolution of our our industry-leading Conversion Rate Optimisation platform.
The successful candidate needs to have excellent technical abilities, outstanding problem solving skills, be a great communicator, have the ability to self-organise in a high performance culture, and demonstrate a keen interest in modern technologies and best practices. They also need to be a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
You'll be working within an exceptional, cross functional Agile feature team, where Squads are supported by Guilds, promoting focus, creativity and collaboration.
Technical Experience required:
- 5+ years of programming experience with at least 2 using NodeJS.
- Practical experience with Restful APIs.
- Experience of solving problems using microservices.
- Fundamental knowledge of creating progressive web applications with frameworks such as React.js, Vue, Angular, etc. (React is preferred)
- Strong affinity for automated testing and test driven development practises.
- Working within an Agile/Scrum environment, and be a champion for it.
Nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD, containerisation and message queues
- Familiarity with Creative and/or User Experience design.
Sound interesting? We'd love to tell you more! Please apply today to arrange an informal, confidential discussion.