Tangelo Games is a leading developer and publisher of social games with a strongly engaged global community of more than 1.5 million monthly players that enjoy playing our wide portfolio of more than 90 top-ranked titles.
But life at Tangelo is more than games! Since it was born in 2011, Tangelo has grown to be a solid company but has kept the agility, soul and passion of a start-up while boosting a strong corporate culture based on community, commitment, challenge and pragmatism. Always playing as an A-Team.
And that's where you come in. As our next Mid Frontend Developer, you will be focused on designing, developing, operating, maintaining and monitoring the production tools for our games.
- Design and implement scalable and highly available web applications for controlling parts of our games.
- Write clean code, do code reviews and take care of the overall quality of the services.
- Work closely with a high-performing team, side by side with Design, Product Management, Marketing and Customer Support.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and contribute first hand by giving your point of view and your thoughts.
- 2+ years of experience as a React/Angular frontend developer.
- Great knowledge of React, TypeScript, HTML and CSS.
- Experience integrating resource-oriented microservices.
- Experience with responsive web design and SPA.
- Experience designing and implementing tools with multiple parts and technologies.
- Solid understanding of all aspects related to distributed version control, containers and other basic tools (e.g. Git, Github, Docker, etc).
- Solid knowledge of OOP, clean coding, TDD and Agile.
Extra Bonus for:
- Knowledge of gRPC, Protocol Buffers, PHP, AWS and Golang.
- Experience in functional programming and DDD.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A true team player able to proactively take part in cross-functional teams.
- A person that takes the initiative and has a high level of ownership.
- A quick learner, passionate, curious and inquisitive about technology.
- A perfectionist that is all about building quality end-user experiences.
- Can-do attitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish.
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work friendly
- Multicultural, friendly and talented team. Play with the best!
- Training Program Budget. Keep learning!
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
- Optional Ticket Restaurant or Health Insurance Plan
- Flexible compensation plan
- Paid leave on your birthday. Celebrate wherever you want!
- Team-building events
- Fully equipped HQ with beer tap, ping pong, boxing set and much more!
- E-Scooter & Bike parking and shower facilities in the building