We would like to hire a Microstrategy Expert who will develop the dashboard for our solutions. We are building a team for Microstrategy with huge talent: UX, Web-Dessigners, Data Architects. And we need an expert on Microstrategy for developing our solutions. The development will be driven internally by our Product Manager and externally by client requests.
Datumize continuously is learning from the clients and tries to learn and proactively improve their solutions. Since what we are doing is a lot of time R+D a lot of imagination is necessary and open-mind perspective is requested
● Create Dashboards
● Evaluate difficulties and get clear what is easy to implement in Microstrategy and what is not
● Take care of the infrastructure and licence provisioning
● Engineering (BS,MSc) degree
● Microstrategy (at least one year, expected 3 or more)
● (Optional) Other BI platforms, specially Tableau
● SQL knowledge
● An extended experience on ETL's and BI databases.
● English (company's language)
● At least 2 years of experience in projects
● Proactive and low-ego. Always ready for proposing improvements and
sharing ideas but also able to cope with other ideas
● (Optional) Familiar with UNIX command and Linux environments.
● (Optional) Experience on AWS services
● Full-time job
● High-Tech Startup environment
● Product development company (we’re not a consulting/integrator company!)
● Competitive fixed salary.
● Professional career development in a highly skilled team that combines
senior and junior members.
● Participate in company 2018 Stock Plan.
● Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment in Barcelona
● A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks and good coffee
● Excellent location, near to beach and mountains.