Typeform is making data collection a little more human. And we’re evolving like never before.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Microservices Architect to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
We need someone who’s specialized in API design and modern software architecture. You’ll evangelize microservices (Hallelujah!), and make sure the transition from monolith to microservices architecture has a solid technical foundation. Along the way you’ll rebuild parts of the platform in React and Redux on the frontend, and Go and Node on the backend.
Anyone who’s ever moved house knows what a monumental planning challenge it can be. Well, we’re not just moving house. We’re moving all the foundations, too.
We put fun at the heart at the heart of everything we do—and set ambitious goals to push things forward. Join us.
- Guide technical discussions and architecture. We're still a young company, so you’ll have plenty of say in shaping our future.
- Work in an autonomous, multi-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, designers, product owners, scrum masters, and mischief makers.
- Think through hard problems, and work alongside teams to crack them wide open.
- Champion the value of engineering-driven projects with the Product team and other stakeholders.
- Give back to the community—once a month use a workday to contribute to an open source project of your choice.
Career growth at Typeform is particularly important to us, but how you want to develop is completely down to you. You’ll have an annual learning budget for conferences and courses, and opportunities for advancement will always open up.
Here’s what we need you to show us:
- You know the ins and outs of building microservices, including: domain modelling, security, authentication, authorization, and scaling.
- You can decompose a monolithic application in a systematic way, and you’ve got the scars to prove it.
- You’re committed to our users, and to maintaining solid technical foundations for our business.
- You’re hot on API design techniques, strategies for API evolution, and how to effectively evangelize API-driven development in an organization.
- You’re a strong communicator, passionate problem-solver, and generally a great person to be around.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!