Are you a mid senior Streaming engineer, passionate about technology and wanting to work on a cutting edge technology stack? Would you like to work for a leading inspirational football TV platform and help to build out our success in the world? We are looking for exceptional people like you, to take our streaming technology to the next level. We can offer you an amazing international experience and many opportunities to learn and develop in our fast growing start-up!
As a Media Streaming Engineer you will be responsible for designing, deploying and managing our video streaming platform. You will be working closely with our DevOps engineer. You will be using some of the popular media streaming servers such as Wowza, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) and RTMP media protocols.
Experience with /knowledge of:
Media streaming servers (Wowza, etc)
Video delivery over CDNs (Akamai, etc)
Broadcast and Content Production
Strong experience with Live Streaming and Transcoding
Experience with media codecs, transports and container protocols, such as H.264/AAC, MPEG–2, MP4, TS, etc
Solid understanding of HTTP
Methodical and good debugging skills to address media issues
AWS / Google Cloud Nginx
CI / CD
Nice to have
- Passion for football
- Broad scripting experience (Lua, Bash, Python, etc) WebRTC
- Real time video analysis
What we offer
- You can make a difference and help us in the democratisation of football broadcasting!
- Working for an awesome and fast growing start-up; New starters will enjoy substantial responsibility from day one and great career opportunities;
- Working in a company where we empower our employees and where responsibility and freedom stand central;
- You get to work and grow with our fun and talented team!
- A competitive salary based on experience
Are you ready to jump aboard and conquer the world with us? Then apply now