FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Work on a company that is radically changing the way to access Space through high-altitude balloons.
- Mechanical design of launch equipment
- Manufacturing of launch equipment
- Mechanical design and manufacturing of stratospheric flight train equipment
- Calculation of expected failure point of mechanical designs
- Operation of launch equipment
- Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering
- SolidWorks design software.
- Hands-on experience is a must, especially with machinery and tools.
- Personal projects, rocketry, space modeling, and such will be highly valued.
- Experience with high altitude balloons is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Can-do attitude and problem-solving skills.
- English proficiency
- Experience, minimum 1 year
- CAM software experience would be an asset
- Driving permit would be an asset
Zero 2 Infinity headquarters: Marie Curie, 2 - 08210 Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona)
Mon-Fri - 8 hours a day - flexible schedule
About Zero 2 Infinity
Zero 2 Infinity company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.