CARTO empowers everyone, from business analysts to data scientists, to turn location data into business outcomes. Our SaaS platform offers visual insights on where things happen, why they happen, and predicts what will happen in the future. We accelerate innovation, find efficiencies, power new use cases, and disrupt business models through the use of location intelligence (LI).
Backed by leading VC firms Accel Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, and Kibo Ventures, CARTO is a leader in the LI space.
The demand generation division of CARTO’s marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer who will help boost our growth. In this strategy- and delivery-focused role, you will need data analysis and interpretation skills, along with the ability to translate findings into actionable recommendations and campaign ideas.
This position is based in our Madrid, Spain office.
In this role you’ll help CARTO grow via:
- Account-Based Marketing:
- Help manage and monitor our demand generation for target accounts
- Run targeted account engagement through online advertising and use of ABM Software
- Prioritize and execute on use case and industry-specific campaigns
- Digital marketing and website optimization:
- Optimize our website for Search (SEO), and conversion through using lead generation content (webinars, case studies, videos, gated content, e-books…), and various channels (email, social, partners, website)
- Lead and take to the next level our webinar program, as well as our video strategy
- Manage and report on monthly KPIs and metrics
- Analyse and optimise conversion performance collaborating with designers, product marketers, SDRs, and Sales teams, etc.
- Field Marketing:
- Cooperate with the leaders of our sales team to formulate regional-specific strategies for demand generation.
- Generate joint campaigns (including Case Studies)
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound & outbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, closely working with Sales teams
- Inbound Marketing and Field Marketing experience are a plus
- Preferably B2B background
- Real passion for brand management, digital, and online marketing
- Excellent communication abilities in English (CEFR level C1)
- Solid knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce (or a similar CRM/Inbound management software tools), Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Flexibility and the skill to adapt quickly to new scenarios
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Effective marketing-related writing skills
- Helps the sales team sell CARTO by generating qualified leads
- Is made up of people with a rich variety of personal and professional backgrounds
- Is distributed, from DC to Madrid, working mostly in our offices in DC, Brooklyn, or Madrid
- Works in English
- A competitive compensation package
- Fast-growing, dynamic environment with a global software experience
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible work hours in a focused but casual environment at the heart of Madrid
- A bright, comfortable office, stocked with snacks, good coffee, and even a “cinema” :)
you feel that you don't check all of the requirements? At CARTO we
believe that professional development happens through teaching and
learning from your peers and managers. Even if you’re uncertain about
whether you have the experience we’re looking for, please apply if this
position sparks your curiosity.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.
Want to to learn more about us? Please visit: