If you are data-driven, hyper-organized and passionate about free-to-play games, this role is the perfect next step in your professional career. We’re looking for a Marketing Partnerships Lead to drive multiple facets of our organic growth department.
Your Future at Tilting Point
You’ll partner closely with our business development, product development and creative teams to investigate new ways of growing our organic installs, develop product pitches, coordinate projects from inception to launch and measure results. The 3 key impact areas are:
- IP/Brand Integrations: Identifying best brands to integrate inside our games. Building pitch documents and pitching to external licensors. Leading the IP integration projects from start to fruition. Setting integration goals and measuring install and revenue uplifts.
- Store Featuring: Taking charge of securing store featuring across a portfolio of games. This requires impeccable attention to detail as you will be dealing with external partners such as Apple and Google. You will need to be organized to manage the featuring roadmap across 15-20 games and a strong communicator to impress our top partners.
- Influencer Integrations: Identifying top influencers to partner with based on our games and player interests. You will build a strong influencer pipeline to work with ROI-positive influencers on an ongoing basis and drive incremental installs and revenue for multiple games in our portfolio.
Your XP & Skills
- 4+ years of experience marketing mobile F2P games.
- Native or close to native English spoken and written skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: you know how to maintain strong relationships and pitch to partners in an engaging way. Ability to deliver visually engaging presentations with well written content.
- Proven ability to analyze data, keep track of results and make decisions based on performance.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to juggle multiple projects across a portfolio of games and lead them to completion.
- Self starter who takes the initiative and always pushes for maximum results.
This role is a 30/30/30 cross-over of analytical, project management and marketing skills. You need to be data driven and make decisions based on estimated install uplift, projected revenues, CPI decrease, ARPU increase. You need to lead and execute complex integrations with multiple stakeholders. You’ll also need to have fantastic communication and presentation skills to pitch to external partners. Native or close to native English language skills are required for this role.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy: mix work-from-home and work-from-office based on your team and personal preference
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited vacation days
- Private Medical Insurance for you and your family members with no copay (DKV Integral Elite)
- Lunch Voucher, 11€ per working day (Ticket Restaurant)
- Drinks, Nespresso, Fruits and healthy snacks at the office
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Relocation Support
- Spanish and English language lessons
Interested? We would love to hear from you. Just send us your resume and cover letter below (and tell us about your passion for mobile and/or free-to-play games!)
Direct applicants only - No agencies/headhunters please.
Tilting Point provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, time off, and compensation.