Whether you call it product marketing, growth hacking or content
creation, as a part of our team, you will be in charge of Brickchain’s
communication. Brickchain is currently interacting with an ecosystem
composed of big corporations such as banks, B2C companies in retail or
in music, technology providers, open source communities of developers,
and ordinary people. For each player in this ecosystem, your mission is
to find the right tone of voice, and make our voice heard through:
- communication assets of the company: website, blog, social networks, PR)
- the product itself (onboarding in the app, tutorials, etc)
- sales decks
- community management, especially towards developers.
We offer competitive salary, flexible working conditions (you need not to be afraid of remote and travels!), the opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals in a multi-cultural environment.
- You have superb writing skills in English, that you can adapt to the audience (corporates, B2C, developers) and the context (website, sales deck, in-app copy). Creative skills a plus!
- You know all about communication, community management, PR, blogs, SEO, SEM
- You have a strong culture and deep understanding of technology and startups. You quiver when you hear words such as decentralization, open source, privacy
- You have at least one meaningful experience in a marketing, product marketing, growth hacking, community management role in a fast growing startup or a successful tech company.
To apply, please drop a few words explaining what aroused your curiosity in this opportunity, and share examples of your past writing (articles, blog posts, etc) or any previous marketing work (marketing campaign) that you will find relevant!