We are now looking to recruit five Marketing Managers to drive marketing activations for their our Spanish market leveraging multiple marketing channels. You will be our major source of market intelligence, as well as the mastermind on how different marketing channels, agencies, partners can come together to launch the market in coordinated efforts.
What you’ll do
- Plan, execute and deliver branded campaigns and B2C brand partnerships over a variety of traditional and new channels, across both offline and online mediums;
- Think creatively: identify with Klook’s target audience in the market and how to reach them in the most engaging but also cost-efficient way;
- Analyse pros/cons of channel mix - including, but not limited to, ATL (print, sponsorships) as well as on-the ground activities (events, booths) and complementary digitals (content marketing, socials);
- Be KPI focused: use multiple metrics to assess the real value of campaigns and partnerships (e.g. traffic uplift, direct response, registrations, returning users, life-time-value);
- Use customer insights and seasonal patterns from internal data sources and external tools (i.e. Google Trends, industry reports and statistics);
- Manage most campaigns internally but also identify the need to contract with agencies for larger scale activities and coordinate the process, from brief to execution;
- Collaborate with co-workers abroad to ensure the local approach aligns with the overarching global branding strategy;
- Monitor trends within their own market’s in-destination services sector and stay up-to-date on the latest marketing techniques and practices;
- Join a very new and exciting team - right in the early stages where you can make a real impact.
What you’ll need
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role from within the travel sector, e-commerce, tech or agency;
- Tertiary Degree in Business / Commerce with a major in Marketing is essential;
- Experience in Spanish market is essential;
- Fluent in Spanish
- Strong communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with co-workers and externals;
- An open mind to trialling traditional and new marketing opportunities;
- Willingness to test, test, test and be very hands on;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- A strategic mindset – growth and building brand awareness is a major focus point;
- Experience in mobile app traffic acquisition a plus.
Founded in 2014, Klook is a world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Klook gives travellers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app ('Best of 2015', ‘Best of 2017’ & ‘Best of 2018’ by Google Play and Apple App Store). With Klook’s innovative technologies, travellers can book on-the-go and redeem the services by using QR codes or e-voucher. Each day, Klook empowers countless travellers to indulge in their wanderlust and spontaneity through over 80,000 offerings in more than 250 destinations.
With a team of more than 1,000 across over 20 offices worldwide, Klook's services are available in eight languages, supporting 41 currencies. It has raised a total of US$300 million investment from world-renowned investors including Sequoia China, TCV, Matrix Partners, and Goldman Sachs.