This position will play an exciting part in driving Fastly’s growth across Southern Europe. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, EMEA, the Marketing Manager will partner closely with Sales, Product Marketing, Digital and Content Marketing individuals across the Region to drive the marketing activities for the Southern European Markets.
You'll devise and create thoughtful, tailored, exciting, and engaging campaigns and activities to increase engagement in key businesses and logos, driving pipeline for Sales, and building brand awareness key regions. You'll be a passionate, creative, curious, self-starter who is experienced and interested in different types of marketing including events, content marketing, and PR. Building relationships and driving alignment with Sales partners will come naturally to you, and you'll relish and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to create quarterly and annual integrated marketing plans for target regions and verticals across marketing channels
- Partner with commercial and growth marketing counterparts to develop and execute on account engagement strategy to generate new business pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities
- Plan and manage events in regions of focus, including trade shows, customer round tables, meetups, and webinars
- Proactively engage with the Sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities; including upcoming initiatives both regional and global
- Evaluate, select, and lead vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including event managers, localization companies, advertising platforms, and PR agencies.
- Run day-to-day requirements and deadlines, including working with stakeholders, to ensure marketing programs are executed with a high degree of quality
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or field marketing role
- Experience working in marketing for SAAS, Cloud, Security or Infrastructure or Technology focussed company
- Consistent track record of Validated ability to build and execute plans, get buy-in from stakeholders and communicate status and results
- Excellent communicator with a knack for crafting relationships
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce, or other marketing automation platforms and CRMs
- Experience leading vendors and coordinating deliverables with internal and external teams
- Fluency in Spanish or Italian
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Familiarity with the enterprise sales cycle for highly technical products
- Solid experience building and executing integrated marketing campaigns that leverage live events, webinars, digital advertising, and PR.