Your mission is to conceive, develop and execute Inato’s entire marketing strategy. You will be reporting directly into our Chief Revenue Officer and will be in charge of the full spectrum of B2B marketing activities from strategy to execution.
💊 The mission includes but is not limited to
Lead all marketing activities & supervise agencies we’re working with
- Strategic planning and budget management
- Account-Based Marketing & Thought Leadership
- Event management
- Social media campaigns (LinkedIn)
- Public Relations
- Standardization of all activities
Partner with sales team
- Map potential prospects along with sales team
- Create and adapt existing decks for top-tier meetings
- Structure our CRM use and own pipeline management
- Active contribution in internal leadership meetings
- Track competition and build competitive intelligence reports
💊 The company
At Inato we’re transforming how pharmaceutical companies run clinical trials, getting novel treatments to patients faster and cheaper. We provide an AI-augmented platform that speeds up patient recruitment for clinical trials, cross-checking dozens of sources to produce actionable insights. We’re already working with leading companies on major international clinical trials and recently closed a funding round to accelerate our growth.
This full-time role is based at our headquarters in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, France. French language skills are not mandatory as our customers and users are all over the world. We will compensate you with competitive salary and equity. Most importantly, we'll let you choose a special plant to nurture over your career with us.
Drug discovery is a challenging, intellectually complex, and rewarding endeavor: we help develop effective and safe cures to diseases affecting millions of people. If you’re looking to have a massive impact, join us!
💊 What we are looking for
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and influencing skills
- Consultative and analytical approach, with a focus on building partnerships internally and externally
- Highly organized with great follow-up skills
- Motivated by the idea of having a large impact and learning quickly in a fast-growing startup
- Minimum of 2-year experience in marketing roles for enterprise (tier one) accounts
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Knowledge of pharma/biotech industry is a plus
- Fluent in English - English is the main language used in the company
💊 Contact (please apply by email)
Raphaelle Mourey, firstname.lastname@example.org