Clicktransfer is a startup setup in 2015 by Monty Global Payments, a Spanish Payment Institution founded in 2004 who operates in Spain, Portugal and Italy. Clicktransfer was founded with the main purpose of digitalizing the money remittance business, by developing a powerful and versatile online and mobile platform that allows customers to send money to over 160 countries and over 200,000 payment points. We use technology as our competitive strategy since our origins, designing and developing unparalleled value adding tools for our customers.
Although relative newcomers to the business, we have fought hard for our customers’ trust and enjoy a solid reputation, especially in Spain. Our site provides service to Europe’s eight largest countries.
We believe the key to success and steady growth relies on our refusal to take shortcuts in terms of quality, reliability and innovation through a smart, technology-intensive process of service. What sets us apart is our drive to achieve the highest quality service for our customers.
Marketing Manager, Northern EuropeAt a glance:
Reporting to the Chief Online Marketing Officer, you will be part of a team of marketers responsible for the online marketing strategy, branding, messaging and delivery of our services to market. You will be in charge of the implementation and execution of our marketing strategy in United Kingdom and Northern Europe.
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Department: Marketing
- Interaction with other departments: IT, Finance, Correspondents, Sales.
- Travel frequency: once every 6 months.
- You will be responsible for your markets’ development and the achievement of monthly and annual sales budgets from a volume of operations and customer base growth point of view.
- You will propose and implement marketing campaigns and actions for the different channels available in your markets, specifying its goals and expected return.
- You will create periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) reports on the marketing measures and actions implemented their impact, return and profitability. You will present your conclusions, feedback and learning from each campaign and, taking it into consideration, how to improve the rest of the marketing strategy.
- You will need to communicate and work closely with marketing and design suppliers in the development and implementation of cross-channel marketing campaigns, looking for the best way to communicate the advantages of our services and our message to our current and potential customers.
- Ensure the success and adoption of our service as they go to market in all the markets that fall under your responsibility. Make data-driven decisions to move the platform forward and hit company goals.
- Adapt to your country markets and execute the strategy for pricing, messaging, promotion and selling of our platform.
- Adapt and implement our multiplatform marketing strategy to your markets peculiarities and competitive environment: SEO, SEM, SMM, EMM, remarketing and social network presence.
- Web funnel conversion and acquisition ratios analysis and management.
- Serve as an evangelist for our services through thought leadership, social media, and speaking.
- You will be expected to be on the lookout for market opportunities on your geographical markets and suggest new features and/or services, working as part of a cross functional team together with marketing and design supplier and other internal departments such as IT, Product Development, Finance and International Development team.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- MBA, Master in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- Spanish (full working proficiency),
- English (B2 our higher) are a must.
- French (B1), Dutch (B1) or German (B1) will be a plus.
- 3 years of proven experience on similar position.
- Proven and visible online marketing specialist, with experience determining product/service-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Advanced user of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Social Network Ads, reporting tools such as Ducksboard and Insight tools such as Inspectlet.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to user experience, product adoption or sales processes.
- Ability to communicate and work in cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in customer acquisition/retention online campaigns.
- Experience in start-up and fast paced environments.
- Experience in financial services or fintech companies.
- Strong analytic capabilities.
- Creativity and attention to user experience.
- Used to working on objectives and highly demanding job environments.
- Fixed salary + variable + bonus.
- Social Security affiliation.
- Employment contract.
- Full time employment.