30% of food produced in Spain is wasted. We’re on a mission to change that.
Too Good To Go is a mobile app which reduces food waste. We’re scaling fast across Europe (we’re in 8 countries already) with over 4 million meals saved to date. We have big, big plans, are growing rapidly and building our team in Spain.
We’re looking for a hardworking, hungry Marketing Manager to come and join our Food Hero tribe of 140+ employees around Europe. You will be working out of our new office in Madrid and sitting closely with and reporting to our Global CMO in Copenhagen and our Country Manager in Spain. You will be integrated with our international team of 18 marketers and performance specialists all around Europe.
Responsibilities will include:
- With the CMO and Country Manager, design and plan the marketing strategy for Spain
- Drive execute integrated marketing and PR plans and initiatives that support business objectives
- Build a very strong local marketing team in Spain in 2018
- Lead all B2C and B2B actions for Too Good To Go in Spain from beginning to end
- Work with global teams to create the strategic positioning and messaging for Too Good To Go towards our key audiences and overall ecosystem
- Drive our demand generation with end-to-end acquisition campaigns and launch process for all growth endeavors (e.g., ideation, creative development, targeting, execution, measurement)
- Support the CMO and the Country Manager for Spain on the optimization of the Too Good To Go value chain
- Play a key role in the launching of Too Good To Go in Spain
Your skills should include:
- Top of the class English Speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English
- Being true passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive. We repeat: super strong drive
- Prominent international mindset with strong local approach
- 2-5 years of experience as a marketing specialist or senior marketing position, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth business.
- Strong digital background, with a proven record creating and executing successful PR and media campaigns
- Hands on experience on e-mail marketing, content optimization, social media and offline marketing promotions
- Fantastic copy and content writing skills in Spanish
- A good design eye and the ability to brief for strong creative
- Experience in tech or F&B companies is a strong plus
- 100% target oriented, with a sharp analytical mind for online and offline marketing activities
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organizing skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
What do we offer?
- Manager position in an international company, with a competitive compensation package
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 8 counties (and counting)
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
How to apply?
- Send us your CV in English
- Send also a Cover Letter in Spanish (yes, we read Cover Letters very closely)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add one if you feel like it
- The deadline is “the sooner the better”. We are interviewing as we speak
- Please feel free to contact Javier A. Amigo Miranda, our Global CMO at email@example.com
About Too Good To Go